Mis à jour le 7 octobre à 22:45
Let Life Happen
Barbara Jacoby nous dit «Let Life Happen»
Parce que le cancer peut tuer encore, parce que Barbara est une Survivante du Cancer du Sein et de Violences Conjuguales, parce qu’elle essaie de nous inspirer. En tout cas, je le suis.
Notre conversation a commencé avec l’histoire de mes interrupteurs de violences concernant les violences conjugales et j’en profite donc pour inclure ses vidéos sur la page dédiée …
Conversation with «Barbie»
- I want you to know that it really means a lot to me too. I’m just happy you are there.
- My real pleasure daaahlin’ ! ta joie de vivre est contagieuse. you made my day too.
- Thank you very much ! #endviolenceagainstwomen #fightagainstbreastcancer this is it!
- RT @letlifehappen PLS do. We need to get the word out everywhere & in every way. By working together we will win this battle #switchviolence
- For my campaign #endviolenceagainstwomen, I intend to put some of your videos on my page Switches violence if you don’t mind?
- I am honored that you included my blog in your paper. It means a lot to me. Thank you so much.
- Aw, thanks so much for that. And it sound so beautiful in French! You made my day.
- Likewise. You are so special because you just keep on making a difference. There is no greater gift that anyone can give.
- That is absolutely awesome. Thank you so very much. You are appreciated so much more than you will ever know.
- Thank you so much for sharing that story in your paper. I am trying to do at least one random act of kindness each day.
- Thank you so much for the difference that you make. J’aime ta joie de vivre aussi.
- That really means a lot to me. And thank you so very much for sharing me on your site. That was such a delightful surprise.
Ma playlist de “Barbie”
An inspirational message by the cartoon character "Barbie" based on Breast Cancer and Domestic abuse survivor Barbara Jacoby
About Barbara Jacoby
Walk For Breast Cancer
Sending Out Love To Japan
Enjoying The Super Moon
Happy Birthday : Burger Cake
Liking Myself – Please Like Me