2011 Global Health Speaker series: The Impact of Multinationals on Global Health
The Stanford Center for Global Health presents its 2011 Global Health Speaker series: The Impact of Multinationals on Global Health
– Sir Richard Feachem, a man whose job it is to eradicate Malaria from the surface of the planet will offer a critique of the aid industry and its impact on global health.
Live stream April 4, 2011 @5:30-7:00 pm PT
The impact of the tobacco industry
– Curious to know the impact of the tobacco industry on global health? Join us live on Monday next week (April 11, 2011) for a talk by Robert Proctor, MS, PHD, Professor of the History of Science at Stanford University. Proctor specializes in 20th century science, technology, and medicine, especially the history of controversy in those fields.
Live stream April 11 @5:30-7 p.m. PT
The impact of Food industry
– How is the Food industry impacting global health? David Kessler has the answer. Kessler, MD, Professor of Pediatrics and Epidemiology and Biostatistics at the School of Medicine, UCSF previously served as Commissioner of the United States Food and Drug Administration.
Live stream April 20 @ 5:30-7 p.m. PT
The role of US Government
– What is the role of U.S. government agencies in the field of global health? Join us live and hear Donald Shriber, JD, MPH, who serves as a Deputy for the Obama Administration’s Global Health Initiative representing the Center for Disease Control and Health and Human Services.
Live stream May 9 @ 5:30-7 p.m. PT
About CSR on Global Health
– How is a multinational corporation thinking about its role and responsibilities in the area of global health? Amy Fuller, MS, MPH, consultant for Global Health Policy at PepsiCo, will discuss the approach that her client has taken toward global health, working to link agriculture, health and the environment with product development.
Live stream May 16 @ 5:30-7 p.m. PT
Pharmaceutical Innovation and Global Health
Featuring Jack Watters, MD.
Live stream May 23 @ 5:30-7 p.m. PT
Change the World
De : stanfordbusiness | 22 fév 2011
The Stanford Graduate School of Business provides a transformative experience enabling you to change lives, change organizations and change the world.